Milestone’s BoneSTATION consists of two work platforms complete with glass modules for fixation/decalcification. The front platform, used for the decalcification step, features a heating plate with infrared sensors for automatic temperature control up to 50°C and magnetic stirring. The rear platform, for the fixation step, has built-in magnetic stirring only. Two user-friendly work platforms, for easy handling of bone specimens, complete the unit.
BoneSTATION can be used with any type of fixative/decalcifier, even with strong mineral acids such as Hydrochloric and Nitric Acid, as all contact surfaces are either glass or PTFE polymer.
SealSAFE is the world’s first automatic system that fills dedicated bags containing biospecimens with the required fixative (i.e. formalin) in a standardized and documented way.
This innovative and patented technology allows operators in surgery rooms and in pathology laboratories to handle histology specimens in complete safety.
- Standardizes and maintains quality
- Reduces the volume of formalin used
- Uses full automation, which prevents exposure to formalin fumes
- Stores specimens in vacuum-sealed bags; dramatically reduces volume
- Extreme cost savings for disposal
UltraSAFE is a stand-alone automated fixative filler for buckets. It doses the required fixative (i.e. formalin) in a standardised and documented way, in full safety and granting a spillage proof buckets’ closure. This innovative technology allows operators in surgery rooms and in pathology laboratories to handle histology specimens in complete safety, with no exposure to fixative fumes.
- Standardises and reduces the volume of formalin used
- Full automated and fully enclosed unit which prevents exposure to formalin fumes
- Dedicated buckets equipped with a non-return valve
- Documentation/case association with 2D bar code, for complete samples traceability
Download Our Brochure Now
Please enter your details for more information